Comptrasec information centre is open to teachers-researchers, doctorate students, master degree students and French and foreigners apprentices putting at their disposal the documentary resources necessary for their research work.
A collection of references in foreign, international and comparative labour and welfare laws and demography.
The collection of documents is made of works (Essays, thesis, memoirs, reports, mixtures, congress), reviews and numerical resources specialised in national, community, international, comparative labour and welfare laws and demography.
About 10 000 referenced works in two collective catalogues
- BABORD (catalogue of the universities of Bordeaux)
- SUDOC (national collective catalogue of the universities)
- 145 periodical titles of whom 74 active reviews
- Numerous electronic resources
The articles, chapters or thesis from the members of Comptrasec can also be consulted from the open archive of CNRS: HAL-SHS
- Didier Blanchon, librarian-helper
- Pascale Chambaretaud, documentalist
- Julie Zambau, in charge of the documentary resources, responsible for the service
- Location : Entrée F Bâtiment Enseignement de l'Université de Bordeaux, Pessac, 1st floor, F130
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9:00- 12:30 and 13:30-16:45
- Posts of consultation database and internet
- Photocopier on the spot
- Loan conditions: a loan is possible in priority for the Comptrasec members and for the Master II Research students “Labour and welfare law” and Professional Master II students “Labour relations law at work”. Maximum amount to borrow: 3. The loan being computerised, one has to get his Aquipass card.
All codes, manual and periodical can be checked on the spot.