This is a multidisciplinary course structured around:
- core courses in demographics and spatial economics,
- methodological skills in data processing and analysis, regional development and forward studies.
For students enrolled in the Franco-Hellenic study track, the second semester is spent in Volos (Greece)
The Masters 2 in Population, Development and Forward Studies trains:
- young researchers in demographics;
- professionals in observation and measurement for social sciences, capable of devising data collection systems (surveys, etc.) and processing the data from them;
- cross-sectional researchers capable of conducting economic and social analyses on a variety of geographical scales and designing multi-disciplinary forward studies using appropriate methodologies (population projections, spatial representation tools, etc.).